Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Finder Keeper or Finder Weeper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_NBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2006
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ya know my momma loves me, she just don't understand why they keep showing my hands and not my face on t.v.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finder Keeper or Finder Weeper

    That guys gonna lose it and lose money for her lawyers fees. I heard about that yesterday.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finder Keeper or Finder Weeper

    I don't see him being able to use the "finders keepers" argument since the owner has claimed the find. Even though someone else put it there they sold or passed on the house with it there and as such it was part of the house and thus whoever owns the house owns the money.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_NBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2006
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Finder Keeper or Finder Weeper

    I bet if he had it to do over again, he never would have called her to come home. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Ya know my momma loves me, she just don't understand why they keep showing my hands and not my face on t.v.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •